Here are all information about the in person YTT which was planned for March but had to be canceled because of Covid-19. Still, it helps you to get an idea of what to expect from a training with me. More detailed information about the online training will follow shortly.
Here are a few highlights. You can expect:
- a full 200 hour YA-certified teacher training
- a mix of prerecorded, high-quality classes and live Zoom calls
- different sets and formats to keep it interesting for you
- a well-rounded curriculum created by a trained educator (I used to teach at a school in a previous life)
- a very very very fair price
- lifetime access to the training materials
- a printed high-quality training manual shipped to where ever you live
- a structured 16 week schedule and the option to take your time and graduate up to 4 months after the official end of the course
- the option for personal mentorship from me
"I cannot formulate how extraordinary this training was. My horizon is widened and my curiosity and hunger for life is sparked. If you're unsure what YTT to pick, this is the one!"Ida, Norway
"I have learned so much about every aspect of yoga - its philosophy, history and physical practice. But mainly I've learned so much about myself and the person I am or want to be."Aurore, Belgium
"I cannot say enough good about Jess Rose for the quality of this Yoga Teacher Training Course. The time spent on the mat in asana is easily the best practice I have ever had."Will, USA
"To do my first teacher training with Jess was the best decision I could have made. She is an amazing teacher as well as wonderful human being and I am beyond grateful to have had the chance to learn from her."Leda, Croatia
Even if you achieve your outer purpose, it will never satisfy you if you haven't found your inner purpose, which is awakening, being present, being in alignment with life.
- Theming Classes
- Sequencing Classes
- Practice Teaching
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomical Alignment
- Applied Anatomy
- Yoga Kinesiology
- Pose Modifications
- Assists & Adjustments
- History of Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- Mythology in Yoga
- Breathwork & Meditation
- Ethics & Business
- Chakras & Mudras
- Sanskrit Basics
- Ayurvedic Principles
07:30 - 09:30
Asana, Meditation, Pranayama Workshop
09:30 - 11:00
Breakfast & Break
11:00 - 14:00
Lecture, Lab, Discussion and Practice
14:00 - 15:30
Lunch & Break
15:30 - 17:30
Asana, Meditation, Pranayama Workshop
Freetime, Dinner & Self Study
Saturdays are days off. The training includes approximately 40 hours of online workshops in anatomy and yoga philosophy. You can complete these hours on your own schedule during the course.
- Beautiful, spacious shala with panoramic windows and hardwood floors.
- All props (including mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets) are available for your use and sanitized daily.
- Four room options: triple room with private bathroom, double room with or without private bathroom, private room with private bathroom.
- Three delicious vegan meals per day (incl. water, coffee and tea).
- Healthy, balanced, organic food grown mostly on-site and curated by expert chefs.
- Enjoy the retreat center’s spacious gardens with hammocks and palm trees during our free time.
- Amenities include a pool, sauna, hot tub / whirlpool, lounge, spa treatments, and massage, all on-site.
- Explore the area around the center on our days off - beautiful nature walks, artistic excursions, trekking, bike tours, horseback riding, and sailing are just some of the ways to discover the region.
- We are 10 minutes from the picturesque town of Lecce and 20 minutes from the most beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean sea.
A multi-disciplinary teachers’ teacher, Jess Rose has been leading trainings, workshops, and classes all over the world for more than a decade.
To get a feeling for what an YTT with me will be and feel like, check this gallery of past events.
Since stepping into the online yoga scene with her 30 Day Yoga Program, taken by more than 75,000 yogis worldwide, she has gone on to share her love of yoga with students in the United States, Germany, Morocco, Mexico, Spain, Italy, and Thailand.
In the yoga community, Jess is known for her knowledge and clarity as an online and in-person yoga trainer with a focus on alignment and philosophical class themes. She has filmed vast libraries of yoga and meditation courses for doyouyoga, yogiapproved and Jess Rose Yoga.
Jess’ teachings can be found online in various forms such as podcasts, yoga conferences, and health websites such as San Francisco Yoga Magazine, Elephant Journal, The Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast, and the Business of Yoga Speaker Series, to name a few.
Besides passionately teaching and practicing yoga, Jess is also a certified Thai Massage Therapist and is dedicated to living a healthy, holistic life. Jess is an impassioned yogi, a mom, a foodie, a sports enthusiast, and a lover of words, people, and big ideas.
"Jess takes you on a journey with her yoga practice and teaches you to move from the heart. Yoga has become an essential daily practice for me now thanks to Jess and has awakened my body, my breath, and my spirit."Lori, Scotland
"Buddha means, simply, awake. Jess is awake. Alive, joyful, fun—and most importantly, caring—one of the most dynamic young yoga teachers out there."Waylon, USA
"I can't recommend and praise Jess`s classes, retreats and the human being and yoga teacher that she is ENOUGH! She has a genuine care and interest for every person she meets and spreads such amazing, good and calm energy all around her. I don't even know how to write this review to explain to everyone that hasn't met Jess yet how great she really is!"Linn, Norway
- We offer FULL REFUNDS due to covid-19 travel restrictions into Italy from your home country.
- We offer FULL REFUNDS due to training cancellation for any reason.
- We offer FULL REFUNDS in the case that Italy has put the training center on lockdown.
- We offer FULL REFUNDS to students who are unable to attend due to a positive Covid test result within 10 days prior to the training start.
- All Guests will have their body temperature taken upon arrival at the retreat center.
- Social distancing will be possible throughout the training center including the shala (less students to allow for more distance between mats) and all common areas.
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently.
- You can decline hands-on assists from the teacher as well as other students.
- Full refunds only apply if you book on JessRose.Yoga and not through a 3rd party booking site. You must have a valid doctor's note to cancel due to a positive covid-19 test result.
INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Parts of this training (Jess' lectures and classes) will be filmed. All participants of the Aligned with Purpose course will receive free lifetime access to these videos!
In other words: You will be able to review the program whenever you like, as many times as you like. If you missed something the first time, or need some time to let new ideas sink in, you will get so much more from taking these classes again!
And no need to worry - no students will be filmed during teaching practice or the final practicum.
We offer three Empowerment Scholarships to support diversity, inclusion, equity, and reparation for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color. Recipients of the scholarship will receive €500 off the full price of the training.