Hi, I'm Jess
Teaching Yoga is My Dharma
As featured in
- I'm a multi-disciplinary teachers' teacher who's been leading trainings, workshops, and classes for more than a decade.
- I'm a professional educator, not "just" a yoga teacher. I have been in the field of education for over 15 years.
- I'm honored that hundreds of thousands of yogis from all over the world practice with me regularly on doyouyoga and YogiApproved, two of leading platforms for online yoga. You can find a selection of classes and tutorials that I filmed here ➝
- I'm also founder and lead teacher at the Movement Wisdom School of Yoga where I maintain the highest quality for my trainings and certification programs. If you are interested in expanding your horizons and deepening your yoga practice I recommend you take a look at the Movement Wisdom 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training.
Students repeatedly tell me that what they appreciate most about my style of teaching are:
- knowledge and clarity
- passion for the practice
- the combination of fun and depth
- inspiration and motivation
- Besides passionately teaching and practicing yoga, I am also a certified Thai Massage Therapist and a certified Doula. I am dedicated to living a healthy and holistic life. I am an impassioned yogi, a mom, a foodie, a sports enthusiast, and a lover of words, people, and big ideas.
- I split my time between Berlin, Germany and the open road. But my true home is somewhere between the mountains and the ocean. Or just about anywhere with a big, open sky.